Buoyed by the success of my first clay and wire frog, I decided to make a few more of different colors. I made them in the exact same manner, with a clay body and wire for the forelegs, and then painted them according to different species' color patterns
See the original how-to here!
Left to Right, I now have a Bumblebee poison dart frog, a Strawberry poison dart frog (Blue Jeans color morph), a Dyeing poison dart frog, and a (aptly named) Green and Black poison dart frog. They have taken up residence in my orchids (though they are better suited to bromeliads), and I'm quite pleased with them :)